Welcome employees and prospective employees! At Burman University we strive to educate students to think with discernment, to believe with insight and commitment, and to act with confidence, compassion and competence. If you would like to be a part of our team, browse our current job opportunities.
What Makes Burman Attractive:
- A beautiful community in the bustling Calgary-Edmonton corridor
- A collegial, supportive, university community
- Flexibility and opportunities for growth and responsibility
- Smaller average class sizes of less than 20 students
- Nearby shopping in Red Deer and Edmonton
- Nearby churches with opportunities for meaningful involvement
There are currently no open positions at this time. Check this page at a later date for job listings.
Email cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying for staff positions (not faculty), please merge cover letter and resume into one file when emailing documents.