Payment - US
All term fees are due Sep 8/22 and Jan 5/23.
For full-time student (over 8 credits) a monthly payment plan may be requested from Student Financial Services. An interest fee of 1% per month (12.68% per annum) will be charged.
Remember: if approved for a monthly payment plan, the student account must be paid in full prior to the next term’s course registration.
- By credit card through the Student Portal and selecting My Ledger
- On-line (Canadian banks only)
- Login to your on-line bank account
- Select pay bills
- Enter Burman University as the payee
- The account number to be credited is your student ID number (20xxxx)
Questions? Please contact Student Financial Services at 403/782-3381, x4016 or 800/661-8129, x2.
The tuition and fee rates and financial policies are valid between May 1, 2020 and April 30, 2021. The fees stated are correct at the time of publication. Burman University reserves the right to change fees when necessary without notice.