Ways to Give
Thank you for considering a gift of support for Burman University! We’ve made it easier than ever to give to Burman University in a way that works best for you.
USA Donors: Click Here
To Make a donation
Burman University appreciates and takes good care of every dollar that is donated to us. If you would like to make a donation, you can do so:
- Online by clicking here
- e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By cheque, made out to Burman University.
The mailing address is:
6730 University Drive, Lacombe, AB, T4L 2E5
- By contacting our office. Please call Shannon at 1.800.661.8129 x 8 or 403.782.3381 ext. 4161.
Your gift is tax-deductible.
Join the Family
- You love Burman University and Christian education and want to play a role in shaping how donor gifts are used. We invite you to join our family of givers! These two groups vote and decide how funds are used to improve the campus experience for students, faculty and staff.
- Committee of 100 – open to alumni, friends, and community members
- Campus Family Circle – open to faculty, staff, and students
Make a Difference with Transformational Gifts
Burman University is very grateful to all our wonderful donors, volunteers, and friends. There are so many people who contribute to the growth of our institution and we thank you! There are those, however, who want to make more than a contribution. They want to make a difference. What difference do you want to make with your giving? What brings you the most joy as a giver? What are you most passionate about? Perhaps it's establishing or growing student scholarships, or supporting the health sciences, or faculty, or evangelism and missions, or music?
Burman University is seeking difference-makers – donors who will partner with us to radically change the impact Burman University can have through transformational giving.
Methods of Giving
- Payroll deduction (for university faculty and staff)
- Gifts of appreciated securities
- Gifts of cultural property (art, instruments, etc.)
- Honorary or memorial gifts
- Event Sponsorship
- Special occasion giving (tours, mission trips, etc.)
Gifts for Tomorrow – Planned Gifts
- Bequests by will
- Publicly traded securities
- Life insurance
We're Here to Help
We’re happy to discuss further methods of planned giving. Please contact Diane Southcott, email@example.com or 403.786.2529 or Adam Deibert, firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.661.8129 ext. 8 or 403.782.3381 ext. 4093.