Cost Summary - US
May 2023– April 2024
Tuition and Fees (CAD)
|Tuition 30 crs/year ($528/crs)||$15,840|
|Dorm/Cafe Fees (Double Occp)||$7,400|
Estimated Cost – Commuter Student: $17,081* (includes: tuition, mandatory fees & health plan)
Estimated Cost – Dormitory Student (Double Occupancy): $24,481* (includes: tuition, mandatory fees, health plan, rent & cafeteria) approx. $19,584* USD
*Additional charges may apply and include but are not limited to: labs, sports team dues, music dues, gym memberships, transportation, parking pass and grad fees.
Textbooks: Not charged to the student account. Budget $750 per term for personal purchase.
The Official Letter of Acceptance required for the Canadian Study Permit application issued after:
- Admission status confirmed, and
- Down payment of $2,150, and
- Financial outlines reviewed, signed and submitted.
- August 16-23rd - $250 Late fee in effect
- August 24-Sept. 11 - $500 Late fee in effect
- Dec 16 - 23rd - $250 Late fee in effect
- Dec 24-Jan. 12 - $500 Late fee in effect
Request a spending plan: Questionnaire Form