Due to a change in the Parchment Transcript Request service, you will be required to create a new account even if you have created an account in the past.
- There is a minimum preparation period of 5 working days. During peak periods (January, April, May, August, September), allow 12 working days. RUSH service may be available at any time at additional cost but is not guaranteed.
- Transcripts will not be released until financial obligations to the University have been met. Please check with Student Financial Services to make sure your account is in good order before submitting a transcript request.
- If the arrival of your transcript at its destination is time sensitive, please choose "Rush" on the order form.
- Please note, rush and courier prices are in US dollars. Please read instructions carefully as you fill out the form.
- The no charge fee for transcripts ONLY applies to transcripts sent to post-secondary institutions or employers or other legitimate third parties that may require an official transcript.
- Transcripts requested to be delivered to self will not be processed as these transcripts are considered unofficial. You may login to the Burman University Student Portal and print off an unofficial transcript at your convenience.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if the student portal doesn't meet your unofficial transcript needs.
Please call Registrar Services at (403) 782-3381 x. 4026 or email email@example.com.