Airport Shuttle Service Policies
Edmonton Airport And Calgary Airport Shuttle Service
An airport shuttle is available to take students to and from the Edmonton and Calgary airports. Please carefully read the following procedures and policies for booking a seat on the shuttle.
The cost for a one-way trip to or from the Edmonton airport for a full time enrolled Burman student is $44.00 and Calgary $66.00. If you want to book outside of shuttle dates there is an additional charge of $35.00. If there are 3 or more people travelling at the same time this additional charge will be waived. Trips outside of regular shuttle dates are not guaranteed in any way as vehicles may not be available for that trip. Reservations should be made as early as possible to ensure a seat, at least 2 weeks in advance. Reservations made without the minimum three office days notice will result in a $50.00 late booking fee.
Burman is happy to provide transportation to Individuals coming to Burman for special programs as well. This cost will be based on the non- subsidized cost for this service. For the Edmonton airport, the charge will be $165.00+gst. For Calgary, $256.00+gst. If there is more than one individual travelling on the same shuttle the cost will be split to a minimum of student shuttle rates.
Steps to reserve a seat on the airport shuttle
- Refer to “Airport Shuttle Times” and choose the preferred day and time of travel. Transportation is not provided on Friday evenings or Saturdays. Transportation is provided between the hours of 5:30am and 10:30pm. (This includes the time it takes for a driver to arrive at the pick up location and to drop the vehicle off after the trip.)
- Fill out the “Student Reservation" form and submit
- Check your e-mail for a confirmation. Also, please continue to check your e-mail for potential updates from the transportation department.
- On the day of travel, please arrive at your meeting point 15 minutes prior to shuttle departure time for trips to the airport. For trips from the Edmonton airport to Burman, door 10 on the arrivals level 15 minutes prior to shuttle departure time. For Calgary, the meeting place is meeting point C
- If you do not have a reservation but last minute decide to travel, please contact Facility Maintenance ext 4130. The late booking fee of $50.00 will apply
- If you have to cancel a trip, please do so by calling the transportation department at least 24 hours prior to shuttle time. If you do not cancel with 24 hours notice, you will be charged a non-refundable $25.00 processing fee on your school account.
- If you fail to cancel the shuttle, the full charge will apply.
- If your flight is delayed and you miss the shuttle, please call the office extension 4315 after hours. The transportation dept will arrange alternate transportation for you. Please be aware that you may have to wait in the airport until another shuttle arrives or until a driver and vehicle are available. The cost will remain the same if your delay is due to circumstances beyond your control, such as your plane is delayed.
- If you miss the shuttle due to reasons that you could control (ex. shopping and not paying attention to the time, fell asleep on a bench, slept in arrived to late for the flight) you may need to take public transportation. Please carry extra cash or payment methods for this purpose. If Burman transportation can accommodate you by placing you on another shuttle, the late booking fee will apply to the new transportation request.
Questions, please call the Transportation Department located at Facility Maintenance ext #4135.