Scholarships - CANS
Central Alberta New Student Scholarship (non renewable)
This scholarship provides a $1000 scholarship to new students beginning their first year at Burman University and currently living within 100 kilometers of the campus including Central Alberta communities such as Olds, Rocky Mountain House, Leduc and Stettler or in the cities of Edmonton and Calgary. Available to Canadian students only.
To receive this scholarship you must:
- Have initial admission into Burman University
- Live within 100 kilometers of the campus or in the cities of Edmonton and Calgary
- Complete the application
- Register for and successfully complete a minimum 80% course load per semester (12 credits excluding PLAR and Audit Credit) during the school year.
- Students are not eligible for this award if they are already receiving a Second Degree Discount or a full-tuition scholarship.
- New Winter term entrants may be eligible for 50% of the award if funding permits.
Need Additional Info?
Entrance Awards - Eligibility and Claiming – Year 1
Transfer Awards - Eligibility and Claiming