Committee of 100
The Committee of 100 is an organization of members who are committed to the advancement of Burman University by contributing a minimum of $500 per year. Membership to the Committee is open to anyone that loves Burman University and Christian education and who is willing to use both their time and means to ensure its continued growth.
What is the mandate of the Committee?
The mandate of the Committee of 100 is to:
- assist in fundraising endeavours
- promote the advancement of the University in all aspects of its operations
- select projects to be funded from donations
- approve all financial expenditures of the Committee
How to Become a Member and/or Renew Your Membership
We've made it easier than ever to become a member or renew your membership. Select the way that works best for you.
Burman University appreciates and takes good care of every dollar that is donated to us. If you would like to donate, you can do so:
- Online by clicking here
- e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By cheque, made out to Burman University. The mailing address is: 6730 University Drive, Lacombe, AB, T4L 2E5
- By contacting our office. Please call Shannon at 1.800.661.8129 ext 8 or 403.782.3381 ext. 4161.
Your gift is tax deductible.